Forgiveness is an escape room puzzle game themed on the seven deadly sins, with psychological-horror elements and a personality test that will determine what challenges you’ll be faced with in Story Mode. You have lived your life in sin and now you cannot escape the punishment of God. You wake up, trapped in a stark room where the unfamiliar voice of Dr Benjamin Smith tells you that your worthiness will be tested to stand his judgment. Will you be punished or will you earn Forgiveness?
- Take the personality test and find out which sin you are guilty of: the room design and the environment, as well as the trials you’ll go through on your escape to freedom will change accordingly.
- Two different game modes: Story Mode and Free Play. The first changes based on the results of your personality test, the latter allows you to visit all the rooms at your choice.
- Explore rich environments, analyze dozens of objects, and examine every clue to find the key to solve the intricate puzzles.
- Two levels of challenge: Normal and Extreme. The normal difficulty has subtle hints and there is no time limit, but if you want to experience what real punishment is, try to face the challenge by yourself on Extreme mode, with the clock ticking and only 30 minutes left to escape each room! If the time is up and you haven’t found the solution yet, you will face terrible consequences.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 450 or higher with 1GB Memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
Comment Below If Any Link Is Broken